Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are a few steps away from San Francisco City Hall and walking distance to trendy areas such as Hayes Valley and Valencia Corridor. We are close to the big tech companies, Twitter, Uber, AirBnB, and others. The area is filled with coffee shops in all directions. We have our own cafe, open from 5:30am to 5:30pm, that serves breakfast and lunch. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced for San Francisco standards. From food truck parks, to some of the hottest pop up, there are plenty of places to eat within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
We offer clean and comfy rooms with shared private bathrooms in the hallways. Premium High Speed internet and Satellite/Cable TV channels are available at all times. Additionally, there is a Microwave and Toaster Oven available to use. We have recently completed a remodel to the building, all rooms, bathrooms, and added small facilities. We look forward to having you with us.
Ram's Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Late Check Out Fee - $20
Early Check In Fee - $20
Luggage Holding: Carryon size Items free, Anything additional - $5/stay
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Credit card will be used for incidentals.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16.25% plus State Tax 0.40 USD per room per night.
Breakfast not included.
Quiet Hours: 10:00pm - 8:00am
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>