Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Booking deposit is not refundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Security deposit of RM50 (refundable during check-out) is required upon check-in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Guests who walk in will instantaneously be awed by the industrial atmosphere that the hotel brings forth – from the exposed red bricks to the metal and wooden pallet furniture and fittings.
The hotel comprises 6 standard rooms, 6 deluxe rooms and 4 superior rooms -- all with attached bathrooms, phone, LED TV, air conditioning, complimentary coffee/tea and free WiFi connection.
For those wanting to experience something different, we also have the Kubix (dormitory style rooms) comprising 7, 8 (2 units) and 10 beds.
Each Kubix bunk bed comes with 2 pillows, duvet blanket, individual light, plug, curtain, locker with hanger and air conditioning. Ironing facilities are available as well as common area with TV and reading materials. Also available is a computer corner for net surfing.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12.30pm.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. RM2.00 per room per night will be collected as Heritage Tax (local authority regulations)
5. No pet allowed.
6. No smoking in the hotel premise. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>