Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% credit card charge for no show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Come to check it out!
The Red House is a building in the centre of Sofia that used to be the home of the Bulgarian sculptor Andrey Nikolov.
Built in the spirit of Italy' the house invites the visitor to leave all prejudice out. Planned by one of the most remarkable architects of the time Ivan Vassilyov, the house is now a monument of culture of national significance. On his return from Rome, where he lived from 1914 to 1927, Andrey Nikolov decided to build a house-atelier in Sofia, a magical place which would preserve the spirit of Italy and create an atmosphere for a happy family life while responding to the needs of a sculptor. Ivan Vassiliov planned the building using drawings by Andrey Nikolov who was enchanted with the atmosphere of the Italian city. And not surprisingly, in this building, which is quite unusual for Sofias architectural style, one could feel the taste of Italy.
After years of decay, Andrey Nikolovs house is now The Red House 'Andrey Nikolov' Centre for Culture and Debate. This is a place that attracts contemporary audiences with cultural and socio-political programmes while at the same time introducing the public to the art of two great Bulgarian artists from the beginning of the century the architect Ivan Vassiliov and the sculptor Andrey Nikolov.
Check-In at 9 a.m. / 5 p.m.
Check out at 11.30 a.m. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>