Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Red Planet Manila Mabini offers convenient accommodations just 15 minutes by foot from Roxas Boulevard. It features a 24-hour security and front desk services, and free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Red Planet Mabini has redefined the value-hotel sector by offering an all-inclusive rate for every room, every night. All rooms are equipped with 32-inch flat screen TV, hair dryer and a safety deposit box, high-speed Wi-Fi, a soothing power shower, quality custom-made beds with upscale linen, and many other features including air conditioning, a workstation, an in-room safe, a ceiling fan.
The bathroom includes towels, a power shower, toilet with bidet and 3-in-1 shower gel. There are no hidden costs in the room rates or the amenities we provide.
Terms and conditions:
Balance will be charge before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception hours: 24 hours
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. 0 - 11 years old can use the the existing bed.
Pet are not allowed.
Non smoking but has designated smoking area.
Cancellation policy: reservations may be changed / cancelled at 6PM within 24 hours prior to arrival date with no penalties.
For no show/ cancellation beyond the allowed timeframe:
If booking is made under a promotional rate (e.i: Hot Deal and Advance Purchase): 100% penalty
If booking is made under Best Available rate: 1st night penalty
This cancellation policy applies to all Red Planet Hotels in the Philippines. Cancellation is only allowed prior to the arrival date. Minimum stays for quarantine purposes are still being implemented in accordance with the government's Covid-19 guidelines.
Our maximum occupancy to 1 Adult (plus 1 Child) allowed per room. This is in lieu of the government mandates that only allow our room size for 1 person for quarantine purposes. A maximum of 2 persons will be allowed for the below exemptions to this provision:
1. Families from the same household travelling together, especially those with minors. A proof of residence will be required upon check-in.
2. Guests requiring a companion:
i. 17 years old and below; and 66 years and older
ii. Guests needing special assistance (e.g., Senior citizens, PWD, with chronic medical illness)
This shall apply to the following hotels beginning August 24, 2021, onwards. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>