Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation at all times
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have a fully stocked bar and a local restaurant where Rwandan food is served.
The ultimate Rwandan intercultural exchange entails a local coffee tour, basket weaving, local banana brewing, local language lessons in kinyarwanda and Swahili, traditional dance lessons, cultural meals, volunteer opportunities with local schools, clinics or other development sectors. we also offer excursions to visit the rare endangered mountain gorillas, you can climb volcanoes or explore the nature around Musanze with one of our local guides.
+ breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
+ bar service
+ internet access including wifi
+ games, books & magazines
+ guest lounge, tv and dvds
+ beautiful, relaxing garden
+ gift shop
+ travel desk - safaris, transfers, day tours, accommodation, trekking
There is a range of accommodation to suite all budgets. You can camp in the garden for only $10 per night or stay in one of the private rooms for $30 per person per night - including cooked breakfast.
Accommodation options are:
- camping (shared bathrooms)
- basic single/double Private room (shared bathroom)
- beautiful grassy garden
- plenty of shade
- shared flush toilets and hot showers
- use your own tent
* The price that you book on this site if for a camping with bedding.
- small clean room
- either one double bed or 2 single bunk beds
- 6 foot 6 inch inner sprung mattress
- bedding included - cotton sheets, blanket, pillow
- shared flush toilets and hot showers
* These rooms are small and cheap. Ideal for someone who just wants somewhere to sleep but wants to enjoy the nice surrounds of the camp
Call us at: +(250) 789 254 315
We recommend guests coming from the airport use our pickup service. Once you have made your reservation, we will contact you with a confirmation and ask for your flight details or if you need a taxi from another destination.
If you are arriving in the middle of the night or very early in the morning, we recommend you also book the room for the night before as check-in is normally at 12:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>