Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Pod House is Indonesian's first boutique pod accommodation catering to discerning travelers, who desire fuss-free and convenient living. With 59 cozy Pods inspired by modern and minimalistic living, you can look forward to convenience at your fingertips without compromising on comfort, quality or style. The guests can comfortably gather with friends at Pod Rooftop and watch the beautiful sunset of Makassar City.
At Pod House, personalized concierge services are on hand to satisfy your every need so that you can focus on the things that truly matter. Enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi access and more. A complete set of amenities ensures effortless living right at the center of Indonesia.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check -out Time: until 12:00.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day of advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check-in is 13 years old.
6. Reception Hours: 24 hours.
7. Self-served food and beverages are available to the guest from 09:00 to midnight.
8. The pod is suitable just for one person.
9. No smoking.
10. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>