Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In just a few minutes you can reach some of the best tourist attractions, such as the Vatican City, Castel Sant’Angelo, Via del Corso, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, as well as Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Moreover, the property is located just a few steps from the administrative and institutional offices (Palace of Justice, Palazzo Chigi, Parliament).
The rooms in Relais Colonna have high quality finishes and fittings, with modern style furniture and bathrooms. A Suite with a two-person Jacuzzi bathtub is also available. The services provided include: breakfast, served in an elegant French Bistro close to the property, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, 40-inch satellite TV with international channels and Netflix, air conditioning, safe box, daily cleaning with towels and linen change, and amenities. On request, it is possible to book a transfer service from / to the airports of Rome
Relais Colonna Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival
Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00 after 22:00 (check-in closing time) there is an extra:
- From 22 to 23 is 12€
- From 23 to 00 is 18€
- From 00 to 01 is 25€.
- From 01 to 02 is 35€.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per room per night
This property may pre-authorize your credit card
Maximum stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>