Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel more than 24 hours before 1pm of the day of arrival will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
No shows will be charged for the first night of stay.
Any reduction in numbers must be made more than 24 hours before arrival or will be charged for the first night of stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Relax Hostel is located one block from the east end of Parque La Sabana, just off the highway from the airport, one block south of Paseo Colón, on the west side of downtown San José.The bus stop for the airport bus is 4 blocks away, and the bus terminals are just a short taxi-ride. There are a few grocery stores, restaurants, bars, and other stores within a few blocks. The best place to shop for food is an open-air market open every morning, 7 days a week, about a 10-minute walk from the hostel.
The dormitories all have comfortable bunk beds with all bed linens provided, as well as towels and blankets. There are lockers equipped with electrical outlets just outside the dorms to keep your belongings in.
Relax Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card or PayPal.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours.
No pets allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>