Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Do not give up your space , and choose to enjoy the freedom and independence of a beautiful apartment surrounded by greenery and with a beautiful lake view . We propose a new type of holiday , in studios, studios with mezzanine , two-room apartments with complete freedom and privacy, not tied to schedules so as to maintain the own habits . Residence consists of two-store buildings, video surveillance cameras in public areas, a rooftop terrace and an area reserved for animals.
The village is just a few steps from the promenade along the shore of the lake and near the famous trail of Viandante, the ancient road connecting the Valtellina. Dervio and its surroundings have attractions of different water sports: cycling, sailing, windsurfing, boat trips and boating, beautiful walks along the lake well equipped where you can enjoy fishing. Ideally located not far from the ski slopes.
The apartments have balconies or terraces. All apartments feature free WiFi. The village has a wonderful and wide view on the center and upper Lake Como where you can enjoy the sun set between the high snow-capped mountains.Our philosophy is To offer the highest quality at the best price in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Residence Oasi del Viandante's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 15:00 .
Check out from 10:00 till 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 10:00 till 15:00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Varauksen vaihto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>