Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Explore the many things to do in Windsor just minutes away from the Residence & Conference Centre – Windsor. Go for the glory at the WFCU Centre. Play at the Windsor Casino and take in a show. Make a splash at the new aqua centre. Snag the deal of the day shopping in Detroit and travel with ease. Marvel at the many outdoor attractions including Peele Island, kayaking, bird watching. All of this and more are minutes from our Windsor hotel alternative, RCC – Windsor.
All rooms feature kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves, plus free WiFi and free wired Internet. Other amenities available to guests include second bathrooms, separate sitting areas and cable TV.
Guests can use the laundry facilities or make a meal in the kitchenette. The property also features a 24-hour front desk.
Residence & Conference Centre - Windsor conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Smoking & Pet Policy.
Residence & Conference Centre properties are 100% smoke free and pet free. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to a reservation should evidence of smoking or pets be found in the reserved suite.
Complimentary parking is provided in Lot P8. Upon arrival please park and report to the Front Desk to receive the parking code to register your license plate using the parking machine at the entrance of the Residence. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>