Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Hotel is conveniently located between Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple within a short walk of Luxor's shopping district. The property is also a 2 minute walk from the Nile River and 15 metres from Sphinx Avenue. Guests can take a 15-minute walk to the center of Luxor with its restaurants. The Rezeiky Hotel approx. 10 Minutes from Railway Station & Luxor Airport.
The 50 spacious standard, deluxe and family rooms are air conditioned and fans and feature satellite TV. It also includes free WiFi in all areas and free continental breakfast for all in-house guests. The Guest can enjoy a continental breakfast, a la carte lunch or dinner served at our restaurant or by the pool. Homemade Egyptian food can be prepared by the cooks at Rezeiky Hotel Luxor.
Rezeiky Hotel Luxor Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 18:00 (local time) on the day of arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel after 18:00 on the day of arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. Early check in free according the Hotel Availability.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 27.00% (Country tax 14%, City tax 1%, Service charge 12%).
24 hour Reception.
Children till 5 year free in room sharing parents room, maximum 2 children.
Children from 6 till 11 years sharing parents room, charge USD 6 per child per night, maximum 2 children.
12 years are adults. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>