Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In the heart of the Medina, let yourself be seduced by the charm of a typical Moroccan house in an authentic neighbourhood.
Close to the ‘Place Jemaa el Fna’ and the main monuments, Michael and Eric welcome you in this old Marrakechi house, transformed into a Riad, which harmoniously blends old tradition and Western comfort.
Four bedrooms and one suite open onto a shaded patio, lulled by the murmur of a refreshing fountain.
From the terrace you overlook the treasures of Marrakech, marvel at the beautiful minaret of the Koutoubiamosque and discover the snow-capped Atlas mountains.
Canelle (Cinnamon) room
Double room with oriental lights, opens onto the courtyard, double bed, Tadellakt bathroom, shower and toilet.
Muscade (Nutmeg) room
Twin room on the first floor, overlooking the patio, in the traditional Moroccan style. Twin beds, air conditioning, Tadellakt bathroom with shower and toilet.
Safran (Saffron) Room
Double room with Moroccan colours, on the first floor overlooking the patio, double bed, air conditioning, Tadellaktbathroom with shower and toilet.
Double room with oriental décor - 'Arabian Nights', air conditioning, double bed, Tadellakt bathroom with shower and toilet.
Here you can also taste some of our delicious dishes of the typical Moroccan cuisine!
- Take lunch and dinner meals on the terrace or patio. A cook is available to prepare meals * choice: couscous, pastilla, tajine ...
(* Please request in the morning for lunch and early afternoon for evening meals)
- We can organize dinners, banquets, cocktail parties, etc ... on the terrace or patio, as well as musical theme nights
And for all of you that would like more than just relax...
Leisure and Recreation
- Organise customised programs for individuals or groups with rental of any type of vehicle (passenger car with driver, minibus, bus, 4x4, quads ...)
- Organise customised trips for the best price
- Massage and body treatments at Riad
- Take guided city tours with a professional guide
- Plan your sightseeing tours, guided or not, for trips outside Marrakech
- Make all your reservations (car rental, restaurant, excursions ...)
- Ourika Valley and discover waterfalls
- The beaches at Essaouira
- The waterfalls at Ozoud
- Travel by 4x4 to Berber country and the valleys of Asni
- Imlil and Mount Toubkal
Riad Al Karama Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before your arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.30 EUR per person per night.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>