Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located 10 minutes walk from the famous Jemaa El Fna square, 5 minutes from the souks, near a parking guarded day and night, Riad IVISSA invites the traveler in search of calm and authenticity to savor tranquility and refinement of two small traditional houses in the heart of the Medina
You can at any time you connect to the internet through WiFi installation.
Our breakfasts are included in the room price and is served from
8: 00-10: 00 on the terrace or in the courtyard.
These are Moroccan breakfast type, consisting of hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate), fresh orange juice, pancakes and Moroccan specialties, cake, bread, jam and honey, yogurt and salads fruit.
All our products are manufactured house.
Check In Time: 13.00
Check Out Time: 12.00
Cancellation Policy: 48h
Credit cards & Cash Accepted
Taxes excluded Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>