Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have a large patio area outside of the 'big' dorm upstairs where you can see the whole favela at night you can see stars above and below, or walk up to the next terrace and relax in our hammock space or use the BBQ!
The house offers a fabulous view of Rocinha down to Sao Conrado beach. From the entrance of Rocinha, you can walk to the beach in 5 minutes! Great for surfing or just relaxing on the sand.
There are moto-taxis working 24hrs to get you up and down the hill when you need or want, or you can always explore and walk down the windy main street, where there are always constant action and movement.
There are markets, street vendors, pharmacies, restaurants, bars, and just about everything you can imagine in walking distance, plus various weekly community events offering Pagode, Samba, and of course Funk music.
Staying in Rocinha, will give you an inside look into a new culture and way of life through this experience.
The house members are portuguese speaking only oberdan speaks a intermediate english, so if you aren't great on your portugues skills, we suggest taking an intro portugues class. Ask for Mary or Rodrigo for more information or check out cariocafreeculture.com.
Mary Ellen and Rodrigo are English speaking, and are just a phone call away if you need some translation help!
24hr reception, just ring the bell when you arrive.
Currently no lockers, but the owner/mother of the house can lock up and keep your valuables for you until you request them back.
Rocinha Guest House welcomes you Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>