Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Room007 Ventura, has 21 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms of 4, 6 or 8 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, air conditioning and heating, free private lockers with key, free bed linen, free towels and Gel & Shampoo. Full bathroom inside the room, with power shower,24 hrs hot water and separated from WC and tap for more comfort and use.
We provide free Wi-Fi internet access, with 100 MB Fiber in all rooms and areas of the hostel. The hostel also provide guests with breakfast service, bar-restaurant for lunch or dining.
Our nice staff will also help you to find the most interesting and exciting things to do in Madrid, and will take you to the most funny activities everyday, such as the Daily Free Walking Tour, Tapas Tour, Flamenco Show and the everyday Party! going to pubs and clubs around the hostel. Kapital Club (the biggest club in Europe is located 15 mins walking distance from the hostel).
- Daily Cleaning
- Towels and linen change for free every 3 nights. If you need it earlier, you could order it only for 2€.
- Free hairdryers to borrow
- Nordic blanket (not in summer) and 2 bed sheets
- Viscoelastic and 100% hypoallergenic mattresses. (100x190 cms)
- Single plug and light for every single bed to charge your devices.
- Two elevators
- Emergency Plan, Security systems and alarms for protection in case of fire (latest regulations as we are a new building)
- Air conditioning in every room (cold/warm)
- Free weight to control your luggage.(ask in front desk)
- Single Lockers with key for free. (5€ deposit)
- Check-in luggage store for free
- Check-out or long term luggage store only 2€ a day!
- The best location possible,where almost all 5 stars hotels are located, close to Prado Museum, La Caixa Forum, Thyssen Museum, The Botanical Gardens, Retiro Park. In Las Letras neighborhood, full of restaurants, bar, pubs, the biggest clubs, places for Flamenco, Theaters...and all within a 15 mins walking distance.
- Fast access to the airport with Airport Shuttle Bus, and to Atocha Railway Station or the South Buses Station.
- Metro access with 3 Lines around the hostel and Regional Train to visit Toledo, El Escorial, Avila or Segovia easily.
- If you need anything else, just ask us! We will help you to organize whatever you may need.
-( Continental Breakfast )extra cost is 3,5€ per person/per day
When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Check in Time: 15pm
Check out Time: 12pm (noon)
Credit Cards Accepted as payment upon arrival
Cancellation Policy: 2 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
Cancellation total or partial are possible until one day before the arrival date to the hostel. Please contact the Hostel directly for any changes/cancellations. No cancellation will be made at check in or during the stay.
Taxes NOT Included. (10% VAT)n Policy: TWO DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
Cancellation total or partial are possible until one day before the arrival date to the hostel. No cancellation will be made at check in or during the stay.
All deals,rates with discounts or special offers, will be charge into the credit card at the moment of booking, and will be not refundable.
For reservations with amount over €300 we will charge 20% of the total amount just after the booking is made. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>