Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located along Lavender Street, Rucksack Inn is within a 10-minute walk to the heritage neighbourhood of Little India. This hostel is fully air-conditioned and guests can relax on our Alfresco Rooftop. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Dormitory rooms come with reading lights and USB universal power sockets.
Friendly staff are fluent in English, Mandarin, Tagalog, Cantonese and Malay
Rucksack Inn is 500m from Bendemeer MRT Station and 850m from Boon Keng MRT Station. The local bus station is 2 minutes away with direct buses that lead you to major local like Bugis, Arab Street, Chinatown, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Orchard Road and more.
Visitors going to and coming from Malaysia will also find us conveniently located as pick-up and drop-off points for buses plying the Singapore-Malaysia route are located a mere 20 minutes away.
Priority will be given to guests with a foreign passport here on a tourist visa. Local and Permanent Residents who wish to stay will need to contact us at any of the email addresses provided prior to making a reservation. Guests who do not observe the terms and conditions will be turned away without refunds.
Please note that luggage left in our premise would be chargeable to a fee of $5 per day per locker for 7 days. The management reserves their rights to discard unclaimed belongings after 7 days. Payment has to be made before retrieval of the persons belongings. Any loss or misplaced items left in our premise is not under the liability of the operator. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Suosituimmat Singapore
1, Suosituimmat Singapore
1, Maa Singapore
1, Maa Singapore
Rucksack Inn @Lavender Street (Green Kiwi) sanoo
Also, our breakfast puts us ahead of the rest. We provide a variety of spreads and breakfast lasts till 12.. or later! So you can sleep in! We also provide complimentary all day coffee and tea.
Singapore is quite a small island, with excellent public transport, and nothing is very far. We're in the city area, easily accessible from all the main tourist areas. We have the famous Lavender Street hawker centre just across the road, with heaps of cheap local food. I'd recommend two must-see free things: the URA's Singapore city gallery (three floors of scale models of the city) by day, and the four sections of Singapore River (Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay) by night. Victoria Gomez, Commercial Manager
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>