Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Subject to availability, you may make changes to a Group Booking up to 4 weeks prior your arrival date without charge.
1. A charge equal to 10% of the total booking value will be charged for any amendments made with less the 4 weeks prior to arrival.
2. Changes to a confirmed reservation, (e.g. changes to dates or number of guests), are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and may be subject to change fees, if applicable.
3. We will inform you of any additional cost in writing prior to the change. No change will be made without agreement.
4. Cancellations of a confirmed booking will be subjected to a 10% administration charge, which will be deducted from the amount paid.
5. Cancellations where less than 4 weeks notice is given, the total booking amount will be chargeable. By giving us your credit card details you are authorising us to use this as security for your reservation and your accommodation. Any unpaid cancellation charges will be charged to your debit/credit card.
6. Cancellations are required to be in writing, either in the form of a letter, fax or email. No cancellation can be made by telephone.
7. Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At Safestay we take great care to allocate beds in a way we think will be best for each group booking. Please note that when making your group booking online, there may be occasions when it might not be possible to allocate all guests in the same room. If you want to guarantee that your party will be staying in the same rooms/dorms, please contact us by phone on +(44) 207 703 8000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking reference and we will be able to inform you if this is the case, subject to availability
Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
1. A group is any party consisting of 10 people or more.
2. Rooms are available at 2pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
3. You do not have to be a member of any organisation to stay at Safestay however we do require that some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, I.D. card or driving license.
4. Departing groups must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time groups may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception.
5. All Groups must have minimum one Group Leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be the contact person for our staff, and will be expected to act on all complaints.
6. A 250.00 security deposit is required at check-in for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel. This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
7. Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card for access to their room. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the key card will result in a charge of 5.00 GBP per card being deducted from your security deposit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups bookings are defined as groups of 10 people or more. Group Bookings should be made directly through the Groups Department, however, if you are making a group booking online, please ensure that you book the whole room(s) for sole use of your group. Where insufficient beds have been booked, i.e. 12 beds booked in a 14 bed Mixed Dorm), the booking will be amended by Safestay to ensure that all rooms/beds are for the groups sole use only. All additional charges will be confirmed to prior to arrival and must be settled before the group checks-in.
Before confirming your booking you should read through the group FAQ’s and understand the terms and conditions. Your contract is with Safestay and not the OTA (Online Travel Agent) if you choose to use their services.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Its exclusive location will offer you the opportunity to enjoy your stay, close to public transport and the fashionable shopping area.
The hostel has 49 tastefully furnished dorms. Each dorm has a private bathroom, cable television, direct telephone, computer line and individual safe.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>