Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel has 6 bedrooms:
- 2 mixed bedrooms (8 pax)
- 1 mixed bedroom (6 pax)
- 1 female bedroom (6 pax)
- 1 female bedroom (8 pax)
- 1 double bedroom (queen bed) (2 pax)
- 1 double bedroom (queen bed & french Balcony) (2 pax)
- 1 double bedroom (bunk bed)
- 1 Single bedroom (Normal bed)
All rooms are with shared bathrooms (located on the ground and third floor)
7 of the 8 bedrooms have air conditioning.
We have a fully equipped kitchen and a beautiful rooftop with an incredible view of the Cathedral.
We also provide:
- Free wifi in rooms and common areas.
The reception works from 09:00 am to 23:00 pm. but for your convenience, we will give you a key to the main door so that you can move freely.
The check-in is between 03:00 pm and 11:00 pm. You can leave your luggage before that time if you need to.
The check out is until 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes are included.
POPULAR POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- Catedral/Giralda 400 mts.
- Real AlcÃ¡zar 600 mts.
- Plaza de EspaÃ±a 1700 mts.
- Airport 10 km.
San Isidoro Sevilla Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Maximum stay is always accord to occupancy.
Checkout time: 11.00 am
Check in: 15.00pm - 22.00pm
Reception: 09am - 23.00pm Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>