Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is a 5-minute walk from Piazza San Giovanni and from the area of bars and restaurants. The Hostel is just a short walk from Ibla. From Ragusa, with a bus ride, you can reach the baroque towns of Modica, Scicli and Noto, Donnafugata Castle or spend the whole day lying on the beach at Marina di Ragusa
Located in the historic center of Ragusa, the hostel offers both private and shared rooms. (Private: Double and Twin Dorms: 4bed female dorm, 4bed mixed dorm and 2x6 bed mixed dorm). From the terraces you can enjoy a wide view over the city and the Santa Domenica valley. We can help our guest to organise trekking around the Iblean mountains or at mount Etna with professional guides
We offer free Wifi in the whole building, free breakfast and a laundry/dry service. VAT and tourism tax are included in the price.
SanVito Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h
Check in from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm .
Check out before 11:00 am .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The reception will be open from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm. Nevertheless, it might be possible that the opening times vary depending on the period of the year.
It might be possible that there will be a closing period in January and February.
No Animals. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>