Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our downtown location is just 3 blocks from the beach and also Duval Street, where you can find world-class shopping, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. You are within easy walking (and biking) distance to Key West's famous historic homes, tours and attractions. The Hemingway House and the Lighthouse Museum are both only seven blocks away, and the world-famous Southernmost Point in the Continental U.S. is five blocks from our door.
There are 3 types of hostel rooms according to the choice of the guest-- All male hostel, All female hostel, Mixed room hostel. Bedding needs will be supplied and towels are available for a small deposit. We are sorry but we do not provide bathing products.
Seashell International Hostel And Motel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72hours before arrival.
First night payment will be charged 3 days prior check in date.
Any remaining balance will be charged upon arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 12.50%
Breakfast not included.
Our reception open 24 hours
No Pets allowed.
No Alcohol allowed.
Strict quiet time after 10PM.
State ID, Passport, or Driver's License required by all guests at check-in.
We are sorry but no one below the age of 18 is allowed in a hostel room, even if accompanied by an adult.
$50.00 refundable key deposit. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>