Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
There is a beach in front of Seatiger Island Inn Shodoshima. Guests can take a yacht or boat to the private pier.
Dogs are allowed to stay in Japanese-Western style room No. 1 / Japanese-Western style room No. 2 / Japanese-Western style room No. 3, but not allowed in Buildings A and B in Buildings 1 and 2, and rooms other than those listed above.
* If you are tattooed or tattooed, please use the facility by hiding it with clothing.
■ Room Only Plan■
【Free meal service】
・Breakfast time Opening hours 7：30－9：00（weekdays only Last Order 8:30）
Free meal service (including rice, miso soup, pickles, etc.) is available.
Guests may bring their own main dishes themselves
※Since it is a buffet style, the service will be finished as soon as all dishes are taken.
※Please note that it is non-refundable even if you are unable to receive the service due to the reasons such as departure after hours
※ Please prepare your main dishes beforehand because there are no restaurants or convenience stores nearby.
※ If you have any questions, please contact us in advance
※Check-in and check-out after hours will be charged at the rate of 1,000 yen per person per hour.
・You are required to present your personal ID upon check-in. If the person who reserves and the actual visitor do not match, the hotel will refuse the stay.
・You must inform us if your check-in time is after 20:00
・Please provide your telephone number that is accessible on the day.
・If you bring your pets with you, you will be additionally charged（3,000 yen per night per pet）
Only large to small sized dogs, cats and other small animals are acceptable.
Superior Family Room with Tatami Area
Deluxe Family Room with Tatami Area
Triple Room with Tatami Area ,only.
※If you any question about pets,please contact to us.
・The whole facilities of Island Inn Shodoshima is surrounded by nature, there is a possibility that insects enter inside the buildings.
We take measures as much as possible but please be forewarned and understand before considering the reservation.
・Island Inn Shodoshima is the seasonal business facility and there may be red rusts coming out of tap water.
Please be careful and you are advised to drain some water before you actually use it.
If you wish to cancel within 3 days from the date of stay, please call to us.
・Please be sure to read the terms of service and detailed rules provided on our website and agree before making a reservation.It is considered as agreed after the reservation. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>