Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are following cleanliness and safety guidelines published by public health authorities and the ministry of tourism.
Our hotel meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning published by public health authorities
Social distance rule is given importance and implemented in all facility areas. We care about you!
THE BEST LOCATION to discover this whole city and what it has to offer.
Tram Stations, International Train Station, Marmaray&Metro Stations, Bus Stations, Ferry Piers and Airport Shuttle Stops are just right by the hostel.
Supermarkets, local restaurants, ATM, pharmacy, post office and liquor shops are 100 metres away.
Walking distance to the following cultural attractions:
Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar,
Spice Bazaar, Rustempasha Mosque, Galata Tower, Suleymaniye Mosque, Gulhane Park
The safest and most comfortable hostel for solo world travellers, couples and friends.
Delicious Turkish Breakfast and Homemade Turkish Food everyday
Free Walking Tour
City Sightseeing Tours
Welcome to Social Media & Youtube Phenomenons & Travel Bloggers
We have two places to chill out, meet travellers, eat&drink, make your plans.
The common room in the reception area of the property consists of a guest kitchen and a cozy lounge area where guests can read, surf the net, watch tv and movie, play board & card games.
Rooftop terrace with indoor and outdoor area is welcoming you with a great city view, music and warm atmosphere.
CHECK IN: after 13:30 (Late arrival is not a problem, reception for 24 hours)
CHECK OUT: before 10:30 (You can keep your luggage for free before check in/after check out)
-The 8-beds mixed dorm is located in the basement.
-DORMITORIES’ age limit: 40 years old
-Please bring your own locks/padlocks and key for the lockers.
This is a tourist hostel, we DO NOT accept bookings by LOCALS.
There are common showers and bathrooms on each floor
Private ensuite rooms have air-conditioning and shared rooms have fans
Free maps of Istanbul
Free towels, linen and sheets
Desk and Chair-Adaptors-Postal Service-Book Exchange
No Curfew and Non Smoking Rooms
We have security cameras at key locations with 24 hour reception and a safe box for your valuables.
Turkish Tea, Turkish Coffee and Fruit Tea are always available
Computers for free using and wi-fi is accessible all around the hostel
Telephone, Fax, Print and Scan services available for a nominal fee.
We are a sociable and party-loving property :
Travelling alone or in a group, there are plenty of opportunities to socialize. Enjoy a delicious barbecue on our roof top terrace. Play backgammon, smoke hookah, listen music or just admire the breathtaking view over the Bosphorus and Europe side of Istanbul.
''feel at home..'' Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>