Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The units at the guest house come with a seating area. Seed Guest House is lovely and kept old as it was but renewed many things inside. Seed Guest House has shared toilets and bathrooms with environment that is mainly set for youth and young couples.
Seed Guest House is a place where you have nice view to the old city, 1 to 5 km away from any place you want to visit in the city. We are located at the heart of Tripoli at a walking distance from most of the essential places specially the souks and Tripoli Castle.
Park your car and enjoy a fun walk inside the old souks and the main attractions which is within five kilometers range.
Enjoy nightlife experience in AlMina which is at a twenty minutes walking distance from the Guest House .
You can walk to the souks, food places, historical attractions and many others.
You could have the best soap in town as well as sweets.
Try Abou Fadi fish sandwich if you want an unforgettable taste.
We Speak your language: Spanish English Italian and French.
Seed Guest House Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included, but it can be ordered for an extra charge.
Any damages to the property will be charged.
Reception open only from 8 to 4 pm.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>