Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Some of our services & amenities include: luggage storage, free WiFi, reading lights. We are sorry, but we don’t have parking spaces at the hostel.
We are located at the „harbor“ of Flensburg. Just next to us you will find the maritime museum and traditional museums harbor with old ships and loads of history. The city center is only 5 minutes away - by walk.
All of our rooms have a great view at the waterfront. Our rooms have a real good standard, you’ll find everything you need. And if not, let us know.Our dorms have lockers so you can keep your things secure. Bed linen included for all rooms.
Seemannsheim Hostel Flensburg Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
If you happen to arrive out of our reception hours - which are 8AM - 12PM and 4PM and 9PM - please let us know! If we don't know, it could happen that you are standing in front of closed doors.
Age Restriction: 18+
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>