Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Situated by Route 1 in central Selfoss, Hostel offers free parking, free WiFi access and a spacious well equipped kitchen. The Selfoss Geothermal Swimming Pool is 350m away.
The hostel is freshly renovated, there are no bunk beds in the dormitory (just individual beds) and the garden during the summer season is full of life. It is important for us to take care about the comfort of our guests, so we respect the night time hours in our place. Our two living rooms and spacious kitchen will give you opportunity to meet new people and have a nice time.
Selfoss Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
We have a no outdoor shoes policy at the hostel, you can use some inside shoes like flip flops, sandals etc.
Our reception opening hours are 16:00 - 22:00 after this time there is additional 15€ of charge for late check in. You can avoid this fee if you will give us a call and arrive before 24:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>