Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Anyone looking to dive into the Amazon rainforest should start with this friendly town off the beaten track. Tena is the white-water rafting center of Ecuador. Itâ€™s the perfect place to kick off your trek, with three main rivers for kayaking, rafting, hiking and more. Also known as the â€œcinnamon capitalâ€ of Ecuador, this former missionary outpost is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the green landscape of South America. Whitewater rafting, kayaking, jungle trekking and more.
Our Selina Amazon Tena offers you a range of dorms, standard rooms and unique private rooms. With our dorms we set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. Bathrooms are shared but selected dorms and private rooms feature ensuite bathrooms.
Selina Amazon Tena Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Reception time 06:30 to 23:30.
Dorms are adult only unless the group books the entire dormitory.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
On account of the Amazon's diverse ecosystem, Selina recommends visitors take precautions against Yellow Fever (via vaccination) and Malaria (through anti-malarial medication) prior to their visit. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>