Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Share travel stories over a game of pool or a chill-out chat in our common area, or take it to the next level and swap recipes in our shared kitchen. If there’s work to be done, you’ll find our Wi-Fi equipped co-working space. It provides all you need to stay productive. Antigua Guatemala means Ancient Guatemala. It’s a city in the central highlands of Guatemala, famous for its well-preserved Spanish Baroque-influenced architecture as well as a number of ruins of colonial churches. It served as the capital of the Kingdom of Guatemala. It has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Antigua Guatemala serves as the municipal seat for the surrounding municipality of the same name.
We offer you a variety of dorms, private rooms double rooms and even tents to accommodate your needs. You can choose what would make you more comfortable for your stay in Antigua.
Selina Hostels Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Taxes are not included.
Breakfast not included.
Buffet Breakfast available from 7am until 10 am, between $5 and $10 USD
Bring a lock for your locker, or you can purchase one from us.
We speak English and Spanish.
Pets allowed in private rooms (extra fee of $10, per pet/per night).
Dorm rooms have age restriction of 18-45 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>