Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Each Selina location hosts daily classes that vary in style and intensity. We have activities that help you tap into the energy and culture of this city. Join our community for a little motivation – and to deepen the way you travel.
You can sense the artistic vibes everywhere, from the hotels that usually are converted colonial homes and mansions to murals around the city, music and many other artistic expressions. The bohemian vibes can be found throughout the parks, bars and restaurants in town.
Although most of Cuenca’s sites of interest are churches, parks and museums, outdoor enthusiasts should hit Cuenca for El Cajas National Park which offers spectacular hiking and trekking opportunities as well as mountain biking.
Selina Cuenca's dorms are not like you'd find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. Bathrooms are shared.
Our private rooms are the perfect option for someone who wants the community experience, and also a space to chill at the end of the day.
Selina Cuenca Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 6AM to 10PM.
Shared dormitories are adults only. Check in minimum age is 18 years.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>