Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Cradled among the mountains, La Paz is an intense experience. Book your tour with us! Thrill-seekers will love biking down “Death Road.” The Salt Flats (Salar de Uyuni) and trips down the Amazon are big draws nearby. If that isn’t enough, La Paz’s urban jungle will keep your heart racing. Stunning views at every turn, and fiercely held traditions make this city one-of-a-kind.
Don't miss our bar with many options of cocktails and beers and a variety of delicious food. Also you will have access to our common areas as common kitchen, library and cinema room to make complete your experience!
Selina La Paz offers a range of accommodation options, depending on your needs and budget. You can choose the classic Selina option and stay in one of our dorms, ranging in different sizes and having shared bathroom. Or you can select Standard or even a bit more luxurious private rooms, some with shared and some with private bathrooms.
Stay productive among the noise and hustle of La Paz. Selina CoWork is one of the few places in this city where you can find a reliable internet connection in style. Meet other digital nomads, catch up on emails, and find your focus among the color and rush of La Paz.
we only accept payments in pesos bolivianos
Selina La Paz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00
Reception: 24 hours
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included in the room price.
Breakfast not included.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private
room. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>