Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Will be charged for the first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located in the heart of the city, within walk-able distance from places like Starbucks and The KBR National Park, We are right opposite to KBR National Park where lot of Joggers and Walkers spend there morning time.
Places in the vicinity of the hostel:
- Jubilee Hills Rd No 45 - 1 KM known as the party street of Hyderabad holding Restaurants, Night clubs and Local Breweries.
- Puri Jaganadh Temple - 2 km.
- Hitech City - 9KMS : caters 50 Multi National Companies and several other SMEs, start-ups.All the Touristic destinations of Hyderabad are very close distance
- Starbucks - 500 meters
- Taj Mahal Hotel - 100 meters
We have standard rooms which are air conditioned. The curtains, bed sheets and cushion covers used are produced and manufactured in our very own state by which you are introduced to the arts and culture of Telangana. The hostel has mud/clay pots and bottle.
Know more about benefits of clay pot water: https://www.waycraze.com/top-10-healthy-benefits-of-clay-pot-water-matka-water/
Our Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check-in: 11:00 to 21:00
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Smoking and Alcohol Free Zone
Age Restriction: 18+ years
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days
Free Wi-Fi Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>