Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation free of charge 7 days before arrival.
Late cancellation or no show: the amount of total booking fee will be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
10 â'¬ deposit per person, will be return at the check out
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our youth hostel can accommodate 55 people in nice, colourfully decorated non-smoking rooms. You can choose between:
- standard 4 Bed Apartment
- standard 4 Bed Family Room
- standard 6 Bed Apartment
- standard 8 Bed dormitory Room
Symbol Hostel is set in a quiet and green part of South-Eastern Ljubljana. A leisurely 10 minute walk to the beginning of the old part of the town centre (Church of Trnovo) and the Ljubljanica river. From there you get to the town centre, walking through the old part of the town centre past many pubs and restaurants along the Ljubljanica river. If you want, you can take the bus to the city centre (only few minutes away).
- free parking space
- WI-FI in every room
- free usage of the kitchen (24/7)
- washing machine
- luggage storage
- rent-a-bike for only 10 € a day, 8 € for 5 hours
- free walking tour from the centre
- terrace with a grill for relaxed summer afternoons and evenings
Our reception works from 8am to 11pm
We can arrange check in also during the night but you have to inform us in advance. If anything changes in your arrival also please let us know.
Tourist tax (3.13 euro per person per night) is not included in the price.
- upon arrival we accept only cash,
- cancellations are accepted only 2 days before check-in (guest arrival to the hostel) with no charge. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>