Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Since we had the chance to renovate (Year 2020), we include as many comforts of home as possible -- a spacious room with essential amenities provided, a communal area with multi-languages books, a kitchenette stocked with basic ingredients, and the laundry facilities for your clothes to be washed after the long day trip.
Most importantly, we aim to do good for the world by starting with small steps. This includes on-site waste separation and recycling, minimise the use of single-use plastics by having a water refill station and “tote bag-for-borrow” available at the lobby. Feel free to join us because TOGETHER is BETTER :)
The lobby is open until 9 pm. For the late check-in, please ring the bell at the front door and I'll be right there to do the check-in for you.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check-in from 14:00-23.00
- In case of early check-in, you're welcome to take a rest in the common area or store the luggage with us.
- If you will arrive after 21:00, please let us know in advance.
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 7:00 – 21:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>