Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Prepayments are non-refundable. All prepayment will be forfeited as cancellation fee. The Company must be notified by email of any cancellation of reservation. However, at the sole discretion of Company, refunds may be given due to extenuating circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Check-in from 1 pm and Check Out by 11 am
• Child Policy: children aged 2 years or younger stay for free
• Cancellation Policy - Prepayments are non-refundable. All prepayment will be forfeited as cancellation fee. The Company must be notified by email of any cancellation of reservation. However, at the sole discretion of Company, refunds may be given due to extenuating circumstances.
• Non smoking Accommodation
• Advance booking is advised
• RM50 refundable deposit required upon check in
• Room rates have to be fully paid upon check in
• No towels are provided for dormitory beds
• 5% rebate for room and 7% rebate for dorm bed are extended for 21 nights consecutive stay
• Transport - We are pleased to arrange for someone to pick you up or drop you off at the airport. Please book this in advance.
• Location coordinates – 1°33’25″N 110°20’54″E
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Having stayed in every sort of accommodation imaginable worldwide from the immaculate to the appalling, Singgahsana is our version of the ideal home away from home.
As avid art appreciators and owners of an art gallery, we attempt to infuse Singgahsana with our touch of Sarawak Style. Our guests will know that they are in exotic Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo when they awake each morning to a room filled with unique local decor. Artefacts collected from the 30 or more ethnic tribes of Sarawak adorn the common area. Even the ubiquitous lamps of your room have been cleverly made out of utilitarian baskets and the floor covered with rattan and bark mats.
Travel photographs decorate each wall bringing sweet memories of the many destinations we have travel to.
Regular travels abroad have made us appreciate our home even more. Sarawak's great diversity both in its peoples and its nature makes it totally unique. But above all these, our Bornean home is exceptionally special because of its sickeningly warm hospitality as aptly put by a friend and regular visitor to Sarawak.
We hope to have the opportunity to make your stay in Kuching a good one. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>