Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group booking cancellation must be made 10 days prior to reserved date to avoid 50% cancellation fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel promises comfort and peace to its guests with both private and dormitory rooms designed for families, couples, or group of friends. Facilities include shared living area, Wi-Fi access, pantry with microwave and refrigerator. Guests can enjoy free coffee or tea, and breakfast daily.
Our hostel offers 1 double room, 1 triple room and 2 mix dorms with shared bathrooms (free shampoo and soap) and air conditioning. Bunk beds are equipped with curtain for your privacy, and a cabinet for your luggage. At night, enjoy reading under your personal reading light or keep your phone fully charged with personal electrical socket.
Security door and CCTV system are set for guests' security.
Things to note
1) Check-in from 14:00 (early check-in is subject to room availability)
2) Check-out before 11:00 (please contact our staff for late check-out)
3) Reception working hours: 07:00 – 23:00. If you will arrive at the hostel after 23:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 14 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) No smoking in room, but have smoking area
7) Towel rental for dormitory room is at THB 20/piece.+
8) Breakfast is available from 7 - 10 am at 80 Baht. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>