Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The choice is yours ... single, double and dorm rooms in 2 different categories:
SMARTeconomy: rooms with shared showers, in a dignified bed-and-breakfast style.
SMARTdeluxe: spacious rooms with en suite shower/bathtub and toilet, TV (2 star accomodation).
SMARTdorm: 6bed dorms with shared showers/WC
Start the day with our breakfast buffet from 7.00 until 11.00am daily. Kick off your evenings at our hotel trying our specialty Munich-brewed beers and making interesting new friends from all over the world.
Our young, English-speaking staff will give you all the important and up to date information you need and add the right spirit to our services. Here we are - waiting to welcome you to our SMART STAY Station Hotel!
The important stuff:
-Guest under 18 years can´t sleep in mixed dorm, just in rooms for them alone. (with Parental approvement)
- the entire house is non-smoking
- Buffet-Breakfast (all-you-can-eat) for EUR6,90
- Car Parking for only EUR10,00 for 24h
- cheap Wireless Internet in the bar and lobby, also in most rooms
- Munich's best value internet access only 50m away
- Laundry at the SMART STAY Hostel Munich City(10min walk)
- Bicycle Hire with Radius Bike Rental at the train station (100m away)
- Hotel-Bar with specialty Munich brewed beers
- Beergarden with typical bavarian beer and food
- Free luggage storage on arrival and departure
Please note: Once you completed your booking the 2$ booking fee and 10 % of the total cost will be debited to your credit card by hostelworld. SMART STAY will verify and preauthorize the full amount to your credit card, but we do not charge it!
If the card does not work, the booking is NOT valid.
PLEASE NOTE: we accept bookings with max 8 people per booking! If we find out on arrival that you avoided this rule (by booking under different names for example) we reserve the right to cancel the contract. Bookings for whole dorms (private rooms) or groups require a 50 EUR deposit in cash for the room.
Payment is due on arrival!
SMART STAY will not charge your card, except in case of no show or late cancellation.
To avoid that please inform us about changes in your booking or about cancellations at least 24 hours before arrival via fax or email.
Cancellations made by phone can not be accepted. Payment is due at arrival. We accept cash, Visa-, Amex- and Mastercard. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>