Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelations within 3 days of booking 20% cancelations fee. Up to a week after booking 50% cancelation n fee and after a week no refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deoosit 50 % up front
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Featuring an expansive wrap-around veranda accessible from all the rooms.
We offer private rooms in the main house, a secluded cabana by the river, a Bunkalow dorm, camping, hammocks and or outdoor beds on the veranda
including wonderful views overlooking the mystical jungle.
we have stable wifi.
The refreshing air beside the mountains assures a comfortable time in the jungle.
We have a high pressure hot shower to wash away the day and relax you into a deep sleep.
All rooms have screen windows providing spectacular views of the jungle forest and wildlife; immersing you in the fresh mountain side air.
A perfect place to relax with a book from our library, or simply loose yourself in the melodious songs of the huge variety of amazing birds.
A secluded spot so expect to see many varieties of exotic bird species while enjoying your adventures down the jungle paths just steps from the door.
SomerTime is the perfect place to build a stronger bond with mother nature and achieve a new closeness with yourself. Just seconds down the trail from the front door you will find several stunningly beautiful spring swimming holes and waterfalls, with the purest jungle mountain water. Lounge in a hammock on the balcony overlooking the jungle fauna, meet interesting people, play some of our instruments or games, with the soothing sound of the river as background music. Enjoy preparing a meal with natural ingredients, and organic salads in the big open kitchen.There is a convenient small grocery store out on the main road a 30 min hike out.
Be sure to bring your own cooking oils and food or buy something here.
We offer organic smoothies, teas, coffee organic salads and snacks. As well as breakfast lunch and Dinner.
Every Tuesday there is an all organic (farmers market) La Feria nearby in the town beside the white catholic church.
This Feria is so amazing with art and organic ingredients from all the locals farms.In addition on Thursdays there is an even larger farmers market in San Isidro, a short ride away
Eat from our organic greens gardens and fruit trees; learn all about the benefits of real food. Embrace mother nature and let her nurture you back to a healthy mind body and spirit. On certain days of the week we have different variety's of yoga, dance ceremonies, Xi gong, capoiera, Meditation, music circles, permaculture lessons, projects and more.
Bring your personal hygiene products, please all natural products only. Cash only. Solo Effectivo
SomerTime Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 07:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.or direct depost or to paypal
General: Reception opening times 6am- 8pm.
Quiet Time starts at 10:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. We take our quiet time seriosuly 10 pm is late for Costa Rica considering the sun rises at 5 a.m. Gracias. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>