Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations and Reduction in numbers must be communicated to us within 7 days of your reservation to receive a refund. No shows will not be refunded. There are no refunds on the booking deposit/fee.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A pristine location, simultaneously offering the ultimate peace in life and the ultimate adventure. Due to our ideal location, we attract Backpackers, Adventurers and a variety of Retreat hosts seeking an off-the beaten- path setting and location to achieve their travel goals.
Our year-round tropical conditions allow for the constant and consistent growth of region-centric agriculture (Chiriqui Province produces 75% of all of Panama's fruits and vegetables), therefore, our half acre farm is consistently producing organically-grown fruits, vegetables and medicinal plants; including the powerful Soursop...all of which are completely FREE for Guests' consumption...and always seem to be within an arm's reach.
The Soursop Family
Break OPEN. Get FREE!
Soursop Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 07:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>