Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Each private or shared dormitory-style room provides air conditioning. Shared bathroom with hot water and facilities include a shower, free toiletries and towels. You can also take advantage of working Wi-Fi, TV with Netflix and Live TV show.
***Things to Note
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 20:00
(1) Late arrival (after 20:00) please reach out to the hostel directly via phone and email.
(2) A valid passport and Thai ID is required for check-in.
3. Check out before 11:00
4. Payment upon arrival by cash (THB) only.
5. Deposit is required 400(THB) cash only.
6. Quiet Hours: Please keep your voice down after 22:00.
7. No smoking in rooms and inside the hotel, but designated area is provided. - Don't hesitate to ask the staff for a permitting smoking area.
8. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 20:00.
9. Age Restriction: Children below the age of 18 years old will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age.
10. Pets are not allowed.
11. Outside visitor are allowed only day time.
12. Shoes are not allowed to our rooms. (We have a shoes storage box)
13. Food and drinks are not allowed into the rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>