Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
More than 18 people? Send us an e-mail.
More wishes? Send us an e-mail.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Fully equipped guest kitchen
Cosy common room
All our prices includes beddin andd WiFi
Breakfast buffet option for only 5,50
Cold beers & soda's for 1,50/1.75
Nicely located, just at the edge of the busy nightlife district, in a local street with everything a traveller needs...
lots of tasty & cosy restaurants, a 'normal' supermarket, biological supermarket, laundromat, dutch cheese store ,
excellent take-out place, bike rentals, wine store and even a store only specialised in beer. All of this is just a
Stone's throw away from the hostel!
Stone is just 5 min. walk from the heart of the centre and 15 min. walk from the central station.
Utrecht is in the middle of The Netherlands, with the busiest train station of the country and with the most connections:
25 min. by train from Amsterdam
35 min. by train from Schiphol airport
40 min. by train from Rotterdam
Check in from 15:00 until 23:00. Reception hours 7.00 until 12.00 and 15.00 until 23,00. Please contact us if you're planning to arrive after 23:00 (surplus 5 euro per person). We can store your luggage if you're arriving before 15:00 (reception is closed 12.00 until 1500). Pim and Pom are our two house cats in our reception.
Check-out at 11:00, but you're welcome to use the kitchen, common room or luggage storage the full day you're checking-out
Breakfast from 07:30 till 10:30 (€ 5,50)
We accept cash, pin and credit cards (MasterCard and Visa, but no Amex) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>