Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Check it out our Instagram @strawhat _hostel and be tuned about what’s ON in our Rooftop Bar and Restaurant at Straw Hat Tulum. The Hostel offers a beautiful rooftop bar with pool, linked with our lovely restaurant downstairs for your delicious free breakfast. Besides all guests get 15% off in the restaurant. We are a medium sized hostel with a family kind of vibe, always up for throwing parties.. but also a chill hostel at the same time. We have the pool and bar open everyday and different activities during the night like beerpong tournament, karaoke, salsa classes, mojito classes…We offer barbecue dinner everynight. And of course our daily happy hour which is a MUST! we’re a lively destination for solo or group trips. Dream away with a cocktail or cold beer by our pool – don’t forget to post a story via our free Wi-Fi and get a Free Shot..
Located Right in the heart of Tulum , we’re easy to reach. From cancun airport , take a bus at the airport From a company called ADO, you can check it out they daily Schedule at www.ado.com.mx and figure it out whats the best time for you to leave, its gonna costs routhly 15USD, otherwise u can also take this same bus from cancun center city or anywhere else in mexico, it depends where are you coming from, once you get to Tulum bus station is quite easy to find us , we are exactky located in the same avenue, so all you have to do is head down towards the center city for 7 min and find us! Believe me!! You Cant go wrong. But still if u have any question or need any help, you can hit us up at our Instagram page! Our staff Will be really happy to help you out. Everything you need is here! We have a perfect location. Near ATMs, night clubs , supermarkets, bus station…
Rooms and Dorms
We've got 7 dorms across the hostel and two private rooms – these have deluxe beds, Female Dorms are en-suite and mix dorms are shared bathrooms but we have 2 different sections of bathrooms female and male so dont worrie about it, girls and boys will have their own privacy! and all of them are set with hot showers ,Wifi 24hs, they're all super clean, and you'll be glad of the air con after a day in the sun. We provide the sheets, and you'll find a locker next your bed (we can sell you a cheap padlock if you dont have one).
Extras and activities
During the day we organize different activities each day and bar activities at night. During the week we take you to different cenotes and beaches around Tulum with the bike or colectivo (shared taxi). In the weekends we go to the beach together with some beers to have a great time, usually on Sundays we cure from our hangover at our very own pool party and BBQ at our rooftop including a beautiful sunset lookout of Tulum.
Besides our daily activities we also offer tours to Chichen Itza, Sian Kaan, fishing day tours and cenote diving, Bike rental service and snorkeling gear available everyday at our 24h reception!
Check in 2 Pm
Check out at 11 a.m.
24 hours reception
Restaurant 8 AM - 4 PM
Breakfast from 9 a.m. at 10 a.m.
BAR DAILY SCHEDULE:
12 PM - 1 AM OPEN
HAPPY HOUR!! EVERY DAY
Pool - all day
Straw Hat Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment on arrival in cash, credit cards, debit cards with a 5% surcharge
Taxes not included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>