Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
12-18 are accepted only if traveling with an adult in charge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have taken care of every detail so that you feel at ease and comfortable, we are waiting for you!!
Student's Hostel is located near the main points of interest of the city of Montevideo, halfway between downtown and Palermo neighborhood, midway between Av. “18 de Julio” and “La Rambla”, at only three blocks from the City Hall (Intendencia) and its panoramic viewpoint.
The Hostel is close of tourist attractions such as the Old City (Ciudad Vieja), “Independencia”, “Cagancha” and “Entrevero” squares and of the Rodó Parc. Our hostel is also close of many study centres and Faculties.
Our rooms are pretty big and spacious(between 17-20 meters surface and 4,5 meters high), the majority of the rooms have air conditioner and mechanical ventilation system, all have a desk, chairs , big closets and comfortable beds. There are lockers for travelers private use in the dinning room and also in the bathrooms. There is included an emergency medical attention service while guests are on the hostel premises.
Policies & Conditions Students Hostel:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23.00
Check out from 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast is not included. However, we offer for free, as a courtesy, a basic coffee, tea ,chocolate, milk and sweetener/sugar. You can complement your breakfast buying what you need/prefer at the Reception (bread or toasts, jams, honey, cereals, yoghurt, eggs, fruits, etc)
24 hour Reception.
Emergency medical attention coverage within hostel premises. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>