Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Surf town Hostel is located in the centre of San Juan del sur, Nicaragua. Only a short 5-minute walk to the beach and all the bars and restaurants in town. The perfect backpacker budget friendly hostel to meet other amazing travellers. We are a traveller owned business that focuses on providing a place that has more of a homey feel than a corporate vibe. Our friendly staff will make you feel welcomed the second you walk through the doors.
We offer a range of accommodation options from two 12 bed dorms rooms to different types of private rooms. Featuring a pool with volleyball net in the centre of the hostel, the perfect place to take a dip and cool off or enjoy a game of volleyball, a roof top terrace with an amazing view of the mountains and ocean. Our large bar sits right beside the pool with a wide range of drinks and cocktails at backpacker prices, so you'll be sure to find what you're craving.
Morning coffee is included, we have a water bottle refill station at the low cost of C$10.00 a bottle, and all profits from the water goes to the local animal shelter. We have fast WIFI that covers the entire hostel, does it get any better for the price?! Theres also a large, shared kitchen for your use, and mini stores to purchase some cooking supplies right beside the hostel.
Surf Town Hostel Policys
2-day cancellation policy: We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. This means that if you need to cancel your booking, you must email us before 12:00 pm at least 2 days before your arrival date. For example, if your arrival date is Friday, you must email us before 12:00 pm on Wednesday. We only accept cancellations through email. If you cancel within two days of your arrival date, you will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to your first nights accommodation.
Check-In / Check-Out Policy
Check-in is from 3:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am. If the room is ready before 3 you're free to check in early :) If you check-out between 11:00am - 1:00 pm you will be charged half the price of 1 nights accommodations. If for any reason you check-out later than 1:00 pm you will be charged an additional fee equal to 1 nights accommodations.
Max. 6 people: No groups larger than 6 persons are allowed to stay in our hostel. We are ideally suited to solo travelers or small groups who wish to mingle and meet people. Therefore, we do not accept bookings of groups larger than 6 people. If you choose to make a booking for a larger group, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit.
Our age minimum is 18 years old. If you are younger than this age range upon the arrival to our hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit and apply the late cancellation policy. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>