Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Güstrow has an important Renaissance castle, a beautiful historic old town and there are museums and exhibitions by the artist Ernst Barlach. In Güstrow there is a small swimming and sauna paradise and an interesting wildlife park. Güstrow is located in the heart of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern on the long-distance routes Berlin-Copenhagen and Hamburg-Rügen.
There are single beds in shared rooms and comfortable single and double rooms including TV, bed linen and towels. The hostel is open from 8am to 7pm. But you can also check in later with the key machine.
Sweet Dream Hostel & Pension Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00. If you arrive at other times, you will receive a code for the key box.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amexco), debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. 3% credit card surcharge for administration.
Breakfast not included. We do not offer breakfast here. In the immediate vicinity there are several breakfast cafes / bakeries and about 300m away is the partner hotel Ringhotel Altstadt where a breakfast buffet can be booked at a special price of only 7.50 EUR per guest.
The reception is open from 8am to 7pm Mondays to Saturdays.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>