Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All our 68 rooms are very comfortable and fully furnished, including air-condition, free wifi internet, private bathroom with hot and cold water, brand new flat screen TV with Astro Channel and telephone. Within the lobby area you will be facilitated by a Japanese Sofa, LCD TV with Astro Channel and free Wi Fi internet. We also provide electronic key card system, smoke alarm system and CCTV system to ensure our guests safety. We offer four type of rooms which are Standard Twin (2 single bed without window), Deluxe Queen (1 Queen bed with window), Deluxe Twin (2 single bed with window) and Deluxe Twin Family (1 Queen bed & 1 single bed with window)
At Switz Paradise Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities such as free complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and all rooms, photocopying and printing service, 24-hour front desk, tour desk, luggage storage, coin operated laundry machine, cold and hot drinking water, and a smoking area to ensure guests the greatest comfort. Ample covered car parking is available just in front of the hotel which is owned by different management. Superb facilities and an excellent location make Switz Paradise Hotel the perfect base to enjoy your stay in Kota Kinabalu.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Switz Paradise Hotel is one of the cheapest in town for comfortable and clean rooms. The hotel is ideally situated in the central business district and strictly located inside Star City Shopping Complex and beside Centrepoint Sabah Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>