Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full cancellation one week prior arrival is accepted. Half the amount will be charged for any cancellation made after the deadline or in case of no show
Additional Terms and Conditions
SECURITY DEPOSITE REQUIRED 25% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT.
We can host groups in different room types. 6 bedded, 5 bedded, triple, twin and single rooms.
We can arrange for group transportation with certified buses for a good price.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Sydney Hotel is the best place for backpackers and budget travelers that are seeking a memorable and safe stay in Amman away from the noise but minutes on foot to all major touristic sites, local restaurants and shops such as the Romain Amphitheater, Citadel, local markets and restaurants and the famous Rainbow street.
The hotel provides a smoke free environment, 24-hour assistance, budget tours and packages, free high speed WIFI, a spacious communal area where you can socialize and get some things done or you can chill in the cozy sunny backyard area.
Most rooms have private bathrooms, LCD screen with satellite channels, minibar and self controlled A/C system... Our top rooms are the ones with balconies.
The Sydney Hotel has been rated #1 on TripAdvisor for the past four years and topping the review scores on all booking sites.
The hotel which is 40 minutes drive from the airport and easily accessed to public transportation. Limited free Parking spaces are found in front of the hotel but there is a huge parking adjacent to the hotel for 2 JDs per day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DORMITORIES:
We offer three dormitory options:
Mixed dorm with shared bathroom and AC
Mixed dorm with private bathroom and AC with a small balcony
Female only dormitory with private bathroom and AC.
Breakfast is not included for dormitory rate as it is optionally added and it costs extra 3 JDs.
Lockers are available free of charge but you have to bring your own lock or buy one from us for 1 JD.
Check out is at 12 PM, you can stay in the hotel free of charge until 3 PM then you must pay 3 JDs to use the hotel facilities until 12 AM.
Guests should be between the age of 18 to 50 years old
PLEASE NOTE that Arab Nationalities are not allowed to stay in the mixed dorms as per the local laws and regulations. If you don't hold a foreign passport do not book in the dormitory as we have other budget single rooms.
There is a washing machine and dryer for 5 JDs per wash, shared fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, and utensils for your use. As well as free drinking water.
Full service cleaning on daily basis.
A receptionist is always available for assistance.
We can even order food for you when you are too tired to go out.
Throughout experience we got some good contacts that we deal with to assist our guests with arranging airport pick ups, tours, packages, car rentals, bus tickets reservations and more. Ask us about anything and we will do our best to help you with your travel plans. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>