Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation before 48hours otherwise we charge total amount.
On the reservations
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
for group bookings we ask that the customer put the data card
Credit: name, security code and expiration date
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All rooms are bright, the bathrooms are shared. There are rooms with private bathroom
The guests can prepare their own meals in the communal kitchen, equipped with stove, fridge, microwave, toaster and utensils. Also available are vending machines throughout the property.
In the hostel also guests can use a washing machine, a TV room with a computer and games. Others facilities include:photocopying and luggage storage.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm - 1 am
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included - 5€/pax/night.
Taxes are included.
After your booking is confirmed, you have 24 hours to send us your CVV in order to guarantee your booking and we will pre-authorize your credit card. For non-valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification. Failure to provide valid credit card details within 2 days, may result in your booking being cancelled. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>