Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Taimane basically means mother's house. This place is the home of 3 beautiful ladies.
To enter you drive through a water channel. The place is unique, surrounded by coffee plantation, wide garden, a swing and pets.
Welcome to your home is not just a phrase. It simply means feel at home.
We offer four rooms, with attached bathroom. 5 Guests can be accommodated in one room with extra beds.
Taimane Homestay and Farms is attached to our farms. Safe parking, home food on request, sightseeing, campfires and trekking. Even Camping in the wild.
We have Cows, Kittens, Dogs, Birds, Ducks and hence the place is live and has a vibe!
One can enjoy walks in the surrounding or take a swim in the river at any time of the day.
An acre boundary apart from the owners house and farm, coffee plant.
Our property can host maximum 20 people. If you want to book the whole property, we can also arrange this.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. Curfew: guests should be quiet after 20:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>