Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No se aceptan despedidas de soltero/a.
Do not Accept Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party !!!!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The lodging facilities are located in is situated in Conil de la Frontera, in the province of CÃ¡diz (AndalucÃa). Its situation is specially unique for people who loves the sun, beach and watersports, as kitesurfing, surfing, windsurfing and other activities.
Take Hostel Conil counts with seven different type of rooms with capacity for 40 people. The rooms are; 4 rooms with capacity for max. four people (two rooms with private bathroom and two with shared bathroom), 1 room for 10 people, one room for eight people and one room for six people. These last three rooms have shared bathroom outside the rooms).
Take Hostel Conil Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Completely free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. If cancelled within the 7 days before arrival, you will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
With 7 days before the arrival, the whole amount has to be paid. If not, the reservation will be cancelled.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before until 12.00 .
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 9.00 - 24.00, with 24hrs phone support.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>