Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
At Tam Coc Bamboo Homestay, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms, private check in/check out, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi and toilet in public areas.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Whatever your purpose of visit, Tam Coc Bamboo Homestay is an excellent choice for your stay in Ninh Binh.
On the occasion of Tet 2017 in Vietnam, on the 28th, 29th of January 2017, when you arrive in our homes, you are free to eat all day. Not only that, when you come here, you are involved in entertainment, attend temple ... the people of Vietnam.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 07:00- 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: At least 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Child Policy:
(1) Infant 0-2 year(s):Stay for free if using existing bedding.
(2) Children 3-12 year(s):Stay for free if using existing bedding.
(3) Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
6. Smoking is not allowed.
7. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>