Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Tani Jiwo means ‘farmer soul’ in our native language of Bahasa Jawa. We wanted to showcase and preserve the spirit of Indonesian farmers to always nandur-sedulur (growing family bonds) for all to experience. We are proud to express all that is special about Dieng by hiring local people to be our staff. They are multilingual, super friendly and ready to provide you with information about Dieng, tours and attractions, and other general information on the rest of Indonesia.
Meet other travelers from all over the world, while sharing a cup of coffee in our fully-equipped kitchen. We also offer bike and shuttle rental to Dieng’s tourism spots as well as a wide range of free facilities including breakfast, shower with hot water, spacious public space, personal lockers, Wi-Fi and hairdryers (..and soon we will selling our secret recipes through our still-under-construction restaurants too!).
By the way, it's not only sleeping what we provide! We have a mini library, a bunch of board games and various tour packages that you also can take!
We are close to the best sites and sights in Dieng. And Dieng’s beautiful scenery could be your main reason to make a long and peaceful journey.
We promise your trip will be full of good memories if you stay with us! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>